Cricket ACT and Cricket Australia invite you to attend a MyCricket training session.
Date: Wednesday the 13th of August 2014
Time: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm/8:00 pm
Venue: Ground Floor, Sir Donald Bradman Stand, Manuka Oval
The purpose of the session is to up skill cricket administrators/volunteers in using the MyCricket system. After the session, you’ll be able to perform the basic tasks for your club including: entering results and player scorecards, registering players, managing your members’ database, using the communication tools (email & SMS) plus much more.
MyCricket is a free online resource that provides a home for community cricket in Australia. The system assists clubs & associations in managing a wide range of tasks including:
– Manage Fixtures and Results
– Match Results and Scorecards
– Team Selections
– Houses Club and Player statistics
– MyCricket Scorer app (live scores)
– Free Websites
– Communication (Email and SMS)
– Manager Member details
– Online Registration and Payments
– Track Player Movement (Transfers and Clearances)
– Benefits of an up-to-date members database
– FREE MyCricket Club Website including the Club App
You are welcome to bring along a laptop or tablet (but it’s not compulsory) wiFi will be available.
If you have any queries about the session, please contact us.